Friday, May 6, 2011

A few things for today. Again, this is not meant to be as much a journal, but an airing of my thoughts on paper, so to speak.


This morning did not start out to well. As usually my mouth overrode my sensibilities and I ended of saying a bunch of things that did not need to be said. The book of James in the Bible is right on when it talks about the dangers of the human tongue. Not he tongue literally but the heartache that our words can cause to ourselves and others. Whoever came up with that 'sticks and stones' saying was very accurate. How about this: Sticks and stones may break my bones but they will eventually heal. But words are like dangers and pierce my soul they surely will. Corny but accurate.


I have some other thoughts but I really need to get home and try to mend some fences from this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment